January 17, 2010

The New Year

It is already into the mid of January and I am not well. I had another round with back pain and a knee injury flare up. Both had me flat on my back, unable to move and in much pain. Have been laid up so much these past months that I am week and cannot walk very well. Lost weight and muscle and I'm feeling much older than I should. I wonder if I will ever feel as I did ever a year ago.

As it is, I haven't felt like blogging. I don't want to shut down this blog just yet, because I may in the future feel I need to speak.

To those that have visited: Have a Happy New Year

3 comments:

D W JazzLover said...

I do hope you are better soon! and have a wonderful birthday!

Ana said...

I hope you feel better.
Happy New Year and may all your dreams , wishes and heart's desire come true.

Saludos,
Ana

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, I miss your blogs. Do take care of yourself and maybe soon you will be better.
During the cold of the winter the bulbs have to wait for the warmth of spring to press upward in their glory.
Happy New Year and do what ever you wish on your birthday if it is still ahead of you; if not I hope you had some joy that day!

aloha from Makaii