March 01, 2008

Light

Status of Status of the Art is a medical doctor and during his travels he takes extraordinary pictures. In this post Speakers' Corner captures Status' unique perspective of people. If you follow his link to the complete photo album, you will see others at Speakers' Corner; the pious, the enraged, the stoic and controlled lunacy. These are among other great photos of London. Even though I provide a link on my side bar, I was so impressed with these photos, I wanted to highlight his talent.

2 comments:

status said...

Hi Hathor... Thank you very much for your comments on my photos and for the link provided. You have an interesting blog and it seems we share some perspectives on the World we living in... Best regards.

Hathor said...

Status,
You're welcome. Glad that you have stopped by.