July 18, 2007

Rant

I don't read a lot of blogs, but would someone tell me if there are any conservative or libertarian feminist? Are all of them, honorary males? I ask this because I was trying to state my point of view on a blog, but got a response like this in a comment. Addressing me in my other screen name:

… if I had to guess, [...] is confused about a lot of issues… probably a female feeling her way through arguments…
I didn't have a comeback to this, nothing funny or sarcastic; I just called him a sexist. It must have been a nod and a wink, because that ended the comments. It is not that I need someone to defend me, but he should have been called on his crap by one of his peers, male or female, even if my argument was weak. Is my original guess right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.
JK